CURT Adjustable Channel Mount with Dual Ball (2-1/2in. Shank; 20;000 lbs.; 6in. Drop) 45902
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- CURT 45902 Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- 2-1/2-Inch Receiver
- 6-Inch Drop
- 2 and 2-5/16-Inch Balls
- 000 lbs
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. This CURT adjustable channel-style ball mount has a shank size of 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and features two different trailer ball sizes to accommodate two different coupler sizes: 2" and 2-5/16". It also features an adjustable shank assembly with multiple mounting holes for varying ball heights. Each trailer ball can be raised to a maximum of 5-1/4" rise or lowered to a maximum of 6" drop, allowing you to make your trailer completely level in any towing situation. The channel-style design and dual-pin mounting system also provide a built-in anti-rattle feature to eliminate obnoxious chucking noises. This CURT adjustable ball mount offers a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 10,000 lbs. for the 2" ball and 20,000 lbs. for the 2-5/16" ball. It allows you to tow a variety of heavyweight trailers, and it features two pin holes in the shank to be mounted at an 11" or 12" length. The adjustable channel-style shank can also be used with the channel-style combination pintle mount or ball mount platform attachment to give you the option of installing your own trailer ball size. All CURT channel-style adjustable ball mounts are made with sturdy steel construction and come with our black carbide powder coat finish for long-lasting rust, scratch and UV resistance.
- Mounts On Trailer Hitches w/A 2 1/2 In. X 2 1/2 In. Receiver
- Adjustable Channel Mount Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Fits 2 In. And 2 5/16 In. Couplers And Accepts Up To 14000 Lbs.
- Can Be Flipped For A Max Rise Of 5 1/4 In. And Drop Of 6 In.
- Two Hitch Pin Holes Provide Shank Lengths Of 11 In. Or 12 In.
- Built-In Anti-Rattle Helps Promote Quiet Towing
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Patent# Us8033563
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.0 lbs.
- W11.5000” x H5.0000” x L13.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.