CURT Adjustable Channel Mount with 1in. Ball Hole (2in. Shank; 6;000 lbs.; 6-3/4in. D 45901
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- CURT 45901 Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- 2-Inch Receiver
- 6-3/4-Inch Drop
- 1-Inch Hole
- 000 lbs
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. Its key feature is its adjustable design that takes the form of an adjustable channel-style assembly. It uses a series of holes to allow the ball mount platform to be vertically adjusted and allow for significant flexibility in drop and rise. With a variable ball height, it can easily accommodate different coupler heights and multiple trailers. This particular adjustable channel-style ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. Unlike other adjustable ball mounts that have fixed trailer balls, this one comes with a trailer ball platform with a 1" ball hole, allowing it to readily accept the trailer ball of your choice. It offers a maximum drop of 6-3/4" and a maximum rise of 5-1/4". It also has a built-in anti-rattle design to eliminate chucking noises and offers two length options of 11" and 12".All CURT adjustable ball mounts come with a 2" x 2" shank and are made with sturdy steel construction. For long-lasting rust, scratch and UV resistance, this one also comes with our durable black carbide powder coat finish to give you peace of mind for the road ahead.
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/A 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Opening
- Adjustable Channel Mount Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Equipped w/A 1 In. Hole To Accept A Trailer Ball Shank
- Can Be Flipped For A Max Rise Of 5 1/4 In. And Drop Of 6 3/4 In.
- Two Hitch Pin Holes Provide Shank Lengths Of 11 In. Or 12 In.
- Built-In Anti-Rattle Helps Promote Quiet Towing
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Patent# Us8033563
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.1 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H5.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.