CURT Adjustable Multipurpose Ball Mount (2in. Shank; 2in./2-5/16in. Balls) 45049
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- CURT 45049 Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- 6-1/2-Inch Drop
- 2 and 2-5/16-Inch Balls
- 000 lbs
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. This CURT adjustable ball mount has a shank size of 2" x 2" and features two different trailer ball sizes to accommodate two different coupler sizes: 2" and 2-5/16". The 2" trailer ball offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs., while the 2-5/16" ball offers 10,000 lbs. GTW and 1,000 lbs. TW. This allows you to easily tow a variety of heavyweight trailers and to ensure that each one tows smoothly and securely. This special ball mount also features an adjustable shank assembly with multiple mounting holes for varying ball heights. Each trailer ball can be raised to a maximum of 6-11/16" rise or lowered to a maximum of 6-1/2" drop, allowing you to make your trailer completely level in any towing situation. It includes three 5/8" hitch pins for quick and secure installation, and comes equipped with a clevis bar to accept a lunette ring. Also, the adjustable shank can also be used with our tri-ball attachment #45800 and #45802 for even more versatility. All CURT adjustable ball mounts are made with sturdy steel construction and come with a durable powder coat finish for long-lasting rust, scratch and UV resistance.
- Features Two Welded Trailer Balls And A Removable Clevis Bar
- Fits 2 In. Or 2 5/16 In. Couplers
- Removable Clevis Bar Can Also Accept Lunette Eyes
- Mounts On Trailer Hitches w/A 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Opening
- Adjustable Height Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Can Be Flipped For A 6 1/2 In. Max Drop Or A 6 11/16 In. Max Rise
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Permanently Attached Trailer Balls Cannot Be Loosened Or Stolen
- Patent# 8534695
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.3 lbs.
- W10.6300” x H5.9100” x L14.5700”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.