CURT Class 1 Ball Mount (1-1/4in. Shank; 2;000 lbs.; 1-1/4in. Drop; 9-3/4in. Long) 45019
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- CURT 45019 Class 1 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver
- 000 lbs
- 3/4-Inch Hole
- 1-1/4-In Drop
- 5/8-Inch Rise
CURT class 1 ball mounts are designed for a variety of lightweight towing applications. For basic utility trailers, canoe haulers and other light-duty trailers, a class 1 ball mount gets the job done. CURT class 1 ball mounts are designed to complement our class 1 trailer hitches and come in several different styles, offering a range of shank lengths and drop and rise options. A class 1 ball mount is typically used on compact cars, full-size cars, minivans and crossover SUVs, but it can be used on virtually any trailer hitch with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.).This class 1 ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 200 lbs. It has a length of 9-3/4", a drop of 1-1/4" and a rise of 5/8". CURT ball mounts, like our trailer hitches, are built to last. They are made from quality steel that is CNC-formed and robotically welded to be an exact fit for your receiver hitch. To protect our class 1 ball mounts from corrosion, UV damage and scratches, we coat each one in a powder coat of high-gloss black for a sharp finish.
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/A 1 1/4 In. X 1 1/4 In. Receiver Tube
- Equipped w/A 3/4 In. Hole To Accept A Trailer Ball Shank
- 5/8 In. Rise Or 1 1/4 In. Drop For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Hollow Shank Weighs Less And Can Be Used w/An Anti-Rattle Kit
- CNC-Formed Robotically Welded And Mechanically Descaled
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Made In USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.